Plan ahead for a smooth travel experience
Welcome to the Flagstaff Pulliam Airport! We are excited that you have chosen to travel to or from our airport. Below are a few things to keep in mind.
Before you arrive at the airport:
- Do your research. From hotel distances to rental car or taxi availability, not all cities are the same and it is important to know where to go, and what amenities are available once you arrive at your destination.
- Have the appropriate documentation and make copies. Information regarding necessary travel documents can be found here. It is important to have backup documentation in order to travel—no one ever plans to lose their driver’s license on a business trip or family vacation, but it can happen!
- Make sure to stay updated on travel procedures. Guidelines can be updated often by the airlines, TSA, and other governing agencies.
- Research which items can be brought onto the plane as a carry-on or how to pack certain items if you aren’t sure. For further information, visit the TSA’s website.
During your trip:
- Make sure you arrive at the airport with enough time to check-in and get through security. Some airports have varying guidelines, but the FLG recommendation is 90 minutes to two hours prior to boarding time.
- Please check the TSA guidelines on how to get through security. Visit TSA’s website for more information.
- If you are planning to travel with a pet, please check with your airline on rules and guidelines.